Who are we?
Plumbtech Ltd are a plumbing and heating company that provide expert advice to individuals and companies in areas such as:
- Heating System Upgrades
- Plumbing Systems
To find out how to contact us, check out our contact us page.
What personal data we collect and why do we process your data?
You have an opportunity to send us information via this website, such as through the “contact us” pages or any other area where you may send e-mails, request quotes, request bookings or provide feedback. You may also choose to provide us with personal data (e.g. name, e-mail, postal address or other contact details) in an e-mail message to the address listed on our site. We use these details solely for the purpose for which you provided them (e.g. responding to your query, ongoing review emails or other news items for which you have signed up, booking a service, etc)
In order for us to provide you with our services, Plumbtech Ltd need to process your personal data to provide you with a contract or sale or service. To enable us to provide these services you may also provide additional personal information such as information on your property including photographs, MPRN number and property ID number, EI account number, CRM in relation to eqiupment warranties and annual servicing.
When you browse our website certain statistical information is available to us via our internet service provider. This information may include the IP and logical address of the server you are using, the top level domain name from which you access the internet (for example .ie, .com, etc.), the type of browser you are using, the date and time you access our site and the internet address linking to our site. We may also use temporary “session” cookies which enable a visitor’s web browser to remember which pages on this website have already been visited. This information may be used to help us to improve, administer and diagnose problems with our server and website.
Profiling & Automatic Decision Making
Plumbtech Ltd doesn’t carry out any automatic decision making on your behalf.
- For processing activities for which we rely on consent as a basis for processing your data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time.
- For processing activities which are based on a statutory or contractual requirement, you may request your data not be processed for that purpose. However, this is not an absolute right and may be over-ridden by our statutory obligations. In other cases, requesting that data should not be processed for a particular purpose may prevent us from executing a contract or delivering a service to you.
You have the right to request
- A copy of data we hold about you (Right of Access)
- That any error in data we hold about you is corrected (Right of Rectification)
- That data we hold about you be erased, unless we have a countervailing interest or legal obligation to retain it (Right of Erasure)
- That we refrain from processing data for a specific purpose (Right to Restrict processing)
- Not to be subject to automated processing, including profiling –You also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling
- A copy of the data in a structured, commonly used and machine readable form to enable you to reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services (Right of Data Portability)
We will accede to any such valid requests within 30 calendar days of the receipt of a valid request in writing.
Please send all requests in writing to email:firstname.lastname@example.org or phone (021) 4632469
We reserve the right to request you to provide additional information in order to enable us to identify your personal data and/or to verify your identity.
Who we share your information with
We do not share your information with third parties other than as set out in this Policy. We may share your information in the following circumstances:
- Consent: We will share your information with a third party where you have allowed us to do so.
- Business [Transfer]: Where some or all of our company and/or its assets may potentially be or have been acquired, we may need to transfer your personal information to the new or prospective owners.
Where we store personal information
We generally store personal information on servers located inside the European Economic Area. However, in certain cases it may be necessary for us to transfer certain information to servers located outside of the EU. It is important to be aware that the privacy protections in certain jurisdictions may not be equivalent to those in Europe. We only transfer your information outside the EEA where permitted by law and ensuring that it is subject to appropriate protections.
Plumbtech Ltd retains personal data about individuals for a range of periods. The basis for our retention periods is based on our contractual obligations. The maximum period we will hold any of your data, unless being used for ongoing review/contractual purposes is six years.
We commit to not keeping personal data for longer than is necessary and review records on an annual basis.
This cookies policy describes how Plumbtech Ltd use “cookies” and other similar technologies, such as pixels and tags, in connection with our website.
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small file consisting of letters and numbers that is placed on your computer or other device. Cookies enable our systems to recognize your device. Such recognition is necessary to for the efficient operation of our site.
A number of features of our services may not work or will be curtailed from working effectively without cookies. As a result, changing your browser settings to reject cookies may have a negative impact on your ability to use our website.
Who drops cookies when I use Plumbtech Ltd website?
Many of the cookies dropped when you use our services are “first party cookies” (meaning cookies placed and read by Plumbtech Ltd directly).
What types of cookies are used on Plumbtech Ltd website?
We use both “session” and “persistent” cookies.
A session cookie is used to identify a particular visit to our site. These cookies expire after a short time, or when you close your web browser after using our services.
A persistent cookie will remain on your devices for a set period of time specified in the cookie. We use these cookies where we need to identify you over a longer period of time.
Why are cookies used by Plumbtech Ltd?
We set some essential cookies, which are required for the operation of the site. The cookies that we set, and their purpose, are detailed below:
- __cfduid This cookie by Cloudflare is used to identify individual clients behind a shared IP address and apply security settings on a per-client basis. For example, if the visitor is in a coffee shop where there are a bunch of infected machines, but the specific visitor’s machine is trusted (e.g. because they’ve completed a challenge within your Challenge Passage period), the cookie allows us to identify that client and not challenge them again. It does not correspond to any user ID in your web application, and does not store any personally identifiable information.
- Google Analytics: In addition to the cookies that we set directly, we also use Google Analytics. This is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. Google Analytics sets a cookie in order to evaluate use of those services and compile a report for us. Should you decide that you don’t want us to use those cookies, you can set your options with Google at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout
- Google Maps: Cookies from Google may also be set when Google Maps are displayed on some of our website pages i.e Contact Us page. Certain Maps API(s) store and access cookies and other information which is used to provide visitors with our premises location.
How do I contact Plumbtech Ltd to learn more?
We take our security responsibilities seriously, employing the most appropriate physical and technical measures. We review our security policy regularly.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
This legal notice and all issues regarding this website are governed exclusively by Irish law and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts.
Delay or failure on our part in enforcing any of our rights shall not constitute a waiver by us of our rights and remedies. If any part of this Privacy Notice is held to be invalid or unenforceable, the validity or enforceability of the remainder will not be affected.
If you have any questions about this Privacy Notice, our practices relating to the website or your dealing with the website you can contact us at email@example.com.
Changes to this privacy statement
We keep our privacy notice under regular review. This privacy notice was last updated on 04 April 2019.